I had an interesting dream last night.
Since Covid started, I’ve been remembering my dreams and I’ve heard that from others, too. How about you?
Anyway, last night I dreamt I was at a resort and I was trying to find my way outside to the pool area. I asked an employee and he pointed to a door but said we’re not allowed to use it. Then he showed me a small window. A man and then a woman jumped out through the window. But when I went to look out, the window seemed too small for me to get through. Then, magically, it became larger. However, when I looked out I saw my husband already in the water warning me not to jump. There was a large boulder and he was afraid I would get hurt. So I chose not to jump and instead went back inside to look for a door.
Ouch! Why didn’t I jump? Why did I listen to my husband? My logical side? The one that doesn’t take risks?
That’s really not like me. I’ve been taking risks for the last decade. I’m constantly pushing myself outside my comfort zone. Constantly doing things I’ve never done before.
Why? For a lot of reasons…
- Life is more interesting when we’re stretching ourselves
- We need more women leaders and it’s my mission to do everything I can to inspire women to step up and into their magnificence
- Women don’t sit by while women and children suffer so I want to encourage more women to become involved in social impact so together we can effect real and lasting change
- I believe my calling, my purpose in life is to use everything I’ve been given – every gift, talent, skill, experience, bit of wisdom to co-create the better world we imagine
- My soul came here for growth and transformation and I want to honor her
But my biggest reason for living outside my comfort zone is because I didn’t want to get to the end of my life and ask myself, “Why didn’t you jump?”
That’s my why. What’s yours? I want to hear!
Next week you have the opportunity to come together in a circle of courageous women to explore together our why.
What are you Passionate about?
What’s your Purpose?
How do you tap into Passion & Purpose to Invite Abundance into your life?
We’re circling up and there’s nothing more powerful on the planet than a circle of women on a mission.
I hope you’ll join us!
On November 10-12 from 12-1 pm CT, I’ve created a FREE Facebook Challenge called:
Grow Your Business – Grow Your Impact…
For More Passion, Purpose & Profit
You can join us live in the Business Women Giving Back Facebook Group where we’ll explore together how to…
Re-ignite your Passion
Discover your Purpose
Expand your Profit
When it comes down to it – it’s all about your Why!
Let’s leave the closed doors of 2020 behind and take a leap out the window together into the clear, blue waters of 2021 and our new future!
Be Bold. Be Daring. Be AWE-dacious!